Orange Citrus Salad
We growers spend a lot of time tending oranges—and eating them. We especially enjoy this salad with a sizzling steak.
- 1 head romaine lettuce
- 3 oranges, peeled and cut into sections
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup Craisins®
- 2 tablespoons Florida’s Natural® Orange Juice
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon orange oil
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Freshly ground pepper
- In a serving bowl, toss salad ingredients.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the orange juice and vinegar.
- Gradually whisk in orange oil and olive oil; season with mustard, salt and pepper.
- Dress salad.