Rosemary Orange Spritzer
Recipe from Table for Two
Choose your own adventure: Prosecco or sparkling water pair well with Florida’s Natural Orange Juice in this brunch spritzer.
Rosemary Simple Syrup Ingredients
- ¼ cup granulated sugar, plus more for sugared rim
- ¼ cup water
- 1 large sprig of rosemary, leaves removed from stem and chopped
- 3 ½ cups not-from-concentrate Florida’s Natural Orange Juice, any variety
- Sparkling water
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, dissolve the sugar and water along with the rosemary leaves. Let simmer for 5 minutes, stirring frequently. Remove from heat and let sit for 10 minutes.
- Using a damp paper towel, wipe around the rims of the glasses you will be using and dip into a plate of granulated sugar.
- Add 1-2 tablespoons (depending on how strong a rosemary flavor you'd like) of rosemary simple syrup into the bottom of a Champagne glass.
- Fill halfway with orange juice, then add the Prosecco or sparkling water.
- Add a sprig of rosemary for garnish, if desired.