Fresh, Handpicked recipes
Red Snapper Baked in Orange Juice
Red snapper is easy to prepare, tasty and just as local as our oranges. To make a mouthwateringly healthy meal, try baking it in Florida’s Natural® Orange Juice.
- 2 pounds of red snapper steaks
- 1/4 cup Florida’s Natural® Orange Juice
- 1 teaspoon orange zest
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 2 tablespoons freshly chopped basil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Place red snapper steaks in a single layer in a well-greased baking pan.
- Combine orange juice and remaining ingredients and pour over fish.
- Bake in 350° F oven for 30-40 minutes, or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
- Garnish a serving plate with orange slices and sprinkle chopped basil over snapper. Serve with rice.