Fresh, Handpicked recipes
Orange Cranberry Pecan Quick Bread
And we mean quick. No waiting for the yeast to rise. No time to make? Just mix, bake and enjoy.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 & 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup Florida’s Natural® Orange Juice
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- Grated peel of 1 Florida orange
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons hot water
- 1 cup fresh or frozen cranberries
- 1 cup pecans
- Mix all ingredients and pour into a greased loaf pan.
- Bake at 350° F for 70 minutes.
- Cool in pan for 1 hour before removing.