Fresh, Handpicked recipes
We believe this is the most tropical stack you’ll ever sink a fork into. Each orange pancake is like a big round sun, with happy rays of citrus sauce.
- 2 cups biscuit mix
- 1 cup Florida’s Natural® Orange Juice
- 2 eggs
Tropical Citrus Sauce Ingredients
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 & 1/4 cups Florida’s Natural® Orange Juice
- 2 teaspoons butter or margarine
- One 8-ounce can pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1 medium banana, sliced
- In a small saucepan, combine sugar and cornstarch.
- Stir in orange juice.
- Cook and stir over medium heat until thick and bubbly, then stir for 2 more minutes.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in margarine and pineapple.
- Stir in banana while sauce is warm, and pour over pancakes.