Orange Rosemary Biscuits
Aromatic and fresh from the oven, these biscuits “wow” everyone who bites into them. We love them with ham or prosciutto, goat cheese, and olive oil.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary
- Zest of 1 orange
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/3 to 1/2 cup Florida’s Natural® Orange Juice
- In a large bowl, sift together the flour, baking powder, salt, rosemary and orange zest. Cut in butter; gradually add orange juice to make a soft dough. Knead on a lightly floured surface, 10 turns. Roll out dough to 1/4-inch thickness.
- Cut with a 2 & 1/2-inch cutter. Place on a baking sheet; bake at 425° F for 12 to 15 minutes, or until browned.
- Serve with ham or prosciutto, goat cheese, and olive oil. Goat cheese can be rolled in 1 teaspoon orange zest and 1 teaspoon chopped rosemary.
Makes 9 biscuits