Avocado Salad with Orange Dressing
What We’re Making
Try a fun spin on your summer salads by skipping the lettuce and using avocado. But here’s the key to success with this salad: a vinaigrette made with Florida’s Natural orange juice.
Recipe from Just a Taste.
For the Dressing:
- 1/3 cup Florida’s Natural® No-Pulp Orange Juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons freshly grated ginger
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1/4 cup rice wine vinegar
For the Salad:
- 2 medium avocados (firm but ripe), peeled, pitted and cubed
- 2 Persian cucumbers, cut into rounds
- 1/2 small red onion, cut into thin slices
- 2 cups halved cherry tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon toasted white sesame seeds