Fresh, Handpicked recipes
Home-Squeezed Orange Blondies
Here’s our amazing “home squeezed” recipe for the best blondies you’ll ever eat. Orange-y, buttery, chewy—it just doesn’t get any better than this.
- 1 & 1/4 cup unbleached all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup Florida’s Natural® Orange Juice
- 2 eggs
- 5 tablespoons melted butter or margarine
- 3 tablespoons orange zest
- Optional: 1/4 teaspoon finely chopped fresh ginger
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Mix together all dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- Add Florida's Natural® Orange Juice, orange zest, and eggs, and mix.
- Slowly add melted butter and mix for about half a minute.
- Lightly grease the bottom of a 9x13-inch pan.
- Pour in batter and, if desired, sprinkle in chopped ginger.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Let blondies cool slightly, and enjoy with a glass of Florida’s Natural® Orange Juice.