Citrus-Basil Potato Salad
This is a fresh, light twist on the classic potato salad. For a little variety, try using different veggies like asparagus, peas, cucumbers or yellow squash.
- 1 & 1/2 pounds red potatoes
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 1 cup cooked corn
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup red onion, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil, chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/3 cup Florida’s Natural® Orange Juice
- 1/4 cup red wine or balsamic vinegar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Place potatoes in a large pot and cover with water.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes, or until tender.
- Let the potatoes cool, then cut into 1/2-inch cubes.
- Combine the potatoes with the green pepper, corn, tomatoes and onion.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together basil, oil, Florida’s Natural® Orange Juice and wine or vinegar.
- Pour dressing over potato salad and gently mix together. Serve at room temperature or slightly chilled.