Fresh, Handpicked recipes
A traditional stew invented by French fishermen, our bouillabaisse simmers herbs from Morocco with Florida’s Natural® Orange Juice. It’s like a world tour in one pot.
- 12 ounces fresh or frozen medium shrimp in shells, peeled and deveined
- 8 ounces fresh or frozen scallops
- 12 baby clams in shells, rinsed
- 1 cup finely chopped onion
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 cups chopped, peeled potatoes
- 1 cup water
- 1 teaspoon instant chicken bouillon granules
- 1 & 1/2 cups Florida’s Natural® Orange Juice
- 1 & 1/2 cups chopped, peeled tomatoes
- 1 & 1/2 cups hot cooked couscous
- Thaw shrimp and scallops, if frozen. Cut any large scallops in half. Rinse and scrub clams under cold running water. Soak clams. Set seafood aside.
- In a large saucepan, cook onion and garlic in olive oil until onion is tender. Add cumin, pepper and cinnamon; cook and stir for 1 minute. Add potatoes, water and bouillon granules. Bring to a boil; reduce heat. Cover and simmer for about 10 minutes, or until potatoes are nearly tender.
- Add orange juice and tomatoes. Bring to a boil. Add shrimp, scallops and clams. Return to a boil; reduce heat. Cover and simmer for 3 to 5 minutes more, or until shrimp turn pink, scallops turn opaque and clam shells open. (Discard any unopened clams.) To serve, spoon into bowls and top each serving with couscous.