Fresh, Handpicked recipes
What we’re mixing up
We love the way raindrops sparkle in our citrus groves. Maybe that’s why we get such a kick out of “grapefruit sparkle” when we come back inside.
- One 10-oz. package frozen red raspberries in syrup, thawed
- 1/2 cup cold water
- 1 cup Florida’s Natural® Ruby Red Grapefruit Juice
- 2 tablespoons grenadine
- One 1-liter bottle club soda, chilled
- Ice cubes
- Orange slices (optional)
- In a blender, combine raspberries and water.
- Cover and blend until pureed.
- Sieve to remove seeds.
- In a pitcher, combine the raspberry mixture, Ruby Red Grapefruit Juice and grenadine.
- Cover and chill.
- Just before serving, gently stir in club soda.
- Serve over ice.
- If desired, garnish with orange slices.