Fresh, Handpicked recipes
Barbecued Chicken with Orange Garlic Sauce
There’s no match for chicken barbecued on a grill. Of course, the secret’s in the sauce, featuring Florida’s Natural® Orange Juice, garlic and a touch of honey.
Barbecued Chicken Ingredients
- Chicken breasts, thighs and/or legs (about 2 pounds)
- Salt and pepper to taste
Orange Garlic Sauce Ingredients
- 3/4 cup Florida’s Natural® Orange Juice
- 3 tablespoons garlic paste
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon hot sauce (optional)
- Combine all of the sauce ingredients, mix and set aside.
- Sprinkle chicken with salt, pepper, and paprika, and place on the grill over medium heat.
- After about 5 minutes, turn the chicken and brush on sauce.
- Continue to turn, basting chicken with sauce as it cooks.
- After the chicken is done (i.e. reached 180° F internally), remove from heat and brush one more time with orange sauce before serving.