Poulet a L'Orange
Submitted by Nancy Ann Varn Bevis, Peace River Packing Company
This crowd-pleaser may be easier to make than pronounce. We just call it “Orange-roasted chicken.” Or simply, “Delicious.”
- 2 broiler-fryer chickens, cut up
- 2 medium navel oranges, unpeeled and cut into thick slices
- 1 envelope onion soup mix
- 1 & 1/2 cups Florida’s Natural® Orange Juice (Most Pulp)
- Place chicken and orange slices in a large roasting pan.
- Add onion soup mix. Pour orange juice over chicken and orange slices.
- Bake 1 & 1/2 hours in a 400° F oven until tender and glazed, basting and turning occasionally.
- Serve with pan juice.